There is a lot of discussion about dental x-rays…
At Kenilworth Dentistry, we are especially proud of our cosmetic and restorative dentistry, which includes implant restoration, whitening, computer assisted smile makeovers, veneers and tooth-colored fillings. Of course, we also provide a full range of general dentistry services, such as routine cleanings and examinations, extractions, crowns and bridges, root canals and dentures.
- Computer Assisted Smile Design and Makeover to change or improve the appearance of the face and teeth
- Occlusal (Bite) Therapy to achieve harmony in the teeth (bite), muscles and tempero-mandibular joints (TMJ), alleviate pain and restore proper jaw function
- Natural Looking and Feeling Implants to replace individual missing teeth or serve as an alternative to traditional dentures
- Tooth-colored Fillings to precisely fit and color match your teeth
- Laser Dentistry including hard and soft tissue work, without pain or the need for anesthesia in most cases
- Rebuild severely worn or decayed teeth
- Crown lengthening
- Crowns and Bridges
“Dr. Windsor and Pam (Platt) make me very comfortable. Tammy is equally wonderful with my children. And— this is a major plus— I never wait to be seen! The people at Kenilworth value my time as well as their own. That sort of patient respect is rare these days.”
— Yvette Severn
A good time for dental health
The Holidays are rapidly approaching! In order to spend some time with our families, the office will be closed the week between Christmas and New Year’s, December 24th- January 2nd.
The latest at Kenilworth Dental is coming soon. Check back often!